NEONI Membership: A Group of 200+ Nursing Leaders Working to Grow the Northeast Ohio Healthcare Workforce
NEONI membership works to empower, strengthen and grow the Northeast Ohio healthcare workforce. Today, NEONI membership includes 200+ professional nursing leaders representing 74 organizations in 12 Northeast Ohio counties. The Center for Health Affairs workforce initiative, NEONI, is a collaboration of hospitals, long-term care facilities, home health organizations, schools of nursing, professional nursing associations and individuals interested in the future of the Northeast Ohio healthcare workforce.
Networking opportunities with colleagues throughout Northeast Ohio in nursing and healthcare leadership, representing clinical practice (acute, ambulatory, and long-term care) and education (colleges and universities).
A dynamic and innovative collaborative partnership that has been instrumental in addressing and state as a founding partner of the Ohio Regional Nursing Network Workforce Center, which achieved membership in the National Forum for State Nursing Workforce Centers. NEONI is also represented in other local and statewide efforts such as:
- Cleveland/Cuyahoga County Workforce Investment Board (WIB) Healthcare Sector Council
- Ohio Hospital Association (OHA) Workforce Committee
- Ohio Workforce Coalition Steering Committee
- A2 State Workforce Forum
NEONI members also have access to:
- NEONI’s Healthcare Workforce Committees (Steering Committees) including the Education, Legislative and New Initiatives Committees.
- Information about the most current issues and policies affecting the healthcare community and workforce.
- Cutting-edge solutions that are created and successfully implemented to support NEONI members, including: Healthcare Job Shadowing, Healthcare Leadership Institute, Northeast Ohio's Forecast for the Future Nursing Workforce, Regional Workforce Data, Conferences and Networking Events.
- A wide array of NEONI resources and services, such as: Nursing Fact Sheets (practice and academic settings), Nursing Demand Study, Nursing School Capacity Study, Allied Health Demand Study, Allied Health Supply Study.
- Discounted registration fees for NEONI events.
Take advantage of these benefits and become a NEONI member. Annual NEONI membership dues are only $250 for an entire organization or just $50 for a student, retiree, or single person consulting company. Click here to become a member. To learn more contact us.