News ReleasesBack to all News ReleasesJanuary 26, 2017 (Cleveland)Biannual GCHA Board Update Released
At its latest board meeting, trustees of the Greater Cleveland Healthcare Association (GCHA), the board that oversees the nonprofit programs of The Center for Health Affairs, received the biannual GCHA Board Update, a scorecard for July – December 2016. The piece provides an overview of the program activities that fall under GCHA’s purview that are a part of The Center’s strategic direction.
The GCHA Board Update encompasses six program areas: emergency preparedness, prep2practice™, clinical placement, NEONI, behavioral health and the PERQS Center. Highlights from the scorecard include:
- 329 Enhanced Communications
- 10 Drills
- 12 Hospitals Participating in the Current Year
- 9 Leads (Hospitals, 8; Sector Partners, 1)
- 3,121 Active Students in Passport
- 15 School Clients
- 21 Hospital Clients
- 6 Member Hospitals Participating in The Center’s Groups
- 6 Hospitals Participating in Professionalism Research
- 3 Members Assisting with Web Content in Research Division
In addition to the quantitative data, qualitative milestones are also included as part of the report to keep board members and other stakeholders aware of key developments occurring with GCHA’s programs. For more information about the GCHA Board Update, contact Lisa Anderson at 216.255.3660 or via email.